Let’s Plan Your Special Day
Wedding Venue Setup
Stunning and Memorable
The key to creating a successful event is to have someone there who can assist you from ideation to execution. Whether you’re starting with a vague idea or fleshed-out concept, we can help bring your vision to life.
Don’t want a package wedding, let us work with you based on your preference for your wedding.
*Number of guest
*Number Bridal Party
*Wedding Ceremony Location
*Wedding Reception Location
Floral Arrangement Coordination
No Detail is Too Small
We care about making your event the best possible experience for everyone involved. We take care of all the small, technical details so that you can focus on having a great time with your guests.
Of course you will need flowers to add that special touch to your celebration. And we know just the team to provide you with stunning florals and decor to accent your amazing day.
Day of Coordination "DOC"
The "DOC" Day Of Coordination main responsibility of the day is to ensure that everything runs smoothly according to the bride & groom expectations. This package is for those that simply need someone to ensure that the wedding event is managed timely and properly.
This package includes:-
1. Meeting with the bride & groom to review major details the day before the event.
2. Greet vendors upon arrival.
3. Assist wedding party with the processional and recessional.
4. Ensure all vendors comply with their duties.
5. Manage all the responsibilities at the venue according to the contract.
6. Provide assistant coordinator(s) as necessary.
7. Manage the day of the event from start to finish.
8. Assist staff/vendor with minimal assistance.
9. Correspond with other vendors regarding wedding on your behalf on the day of.
Please Note the following:-
All vendors must be ALREADY booked, confirm and fully paid before the event.
Partial Wedding Planning "PWP"
For the couples who have already started their planning and need help along the way. This offering allows the couples a hands-on role in their planning with our professional assistance to guide them along the way.
The partial planning wedding package includes:
1. Initial consultation with the bride and groom.
2. Unlimited phone (preferably scheduled) and email availability.
3. A minimum of two planning meetings.
4. Timelines and checklists preparation.
5. One visit to site of both wedding and reception to go over setup.
6. Assistance with selecting a color scheme, theme and style of the wedding.
7. Provide assistance with preferred vendors.
8. One final planning meeting a month before the wedding.
9. 4 hours Event Management on the day.
Want It All "WIA"
Do you have a wedding concept in mind? If your answer is yes GREAT! If your answer is no NOT A PROMBLEM!
Here at Intimate Weddings Ja we take care of each and every detail from start to finish. We will create the most memorable experience that one could only imagine.
Leading up to the Wedding
1. Unlimited email & SMS correspondence.
2. Conceptualizing and planning customized wedding theme.
3. Budget management.
4. Providing a wedding checklist.
5. Our Prefer bookings of suppliers/vendors.
6. Checking all vendors’ contracts before signing.
7. Handling payments to vendors.
8. Planning overall ceremony and reception layout.
9. Coordinating rehearsal.
10. Finalizing, executing and overall coordinating of all plans.
On the day of the Wedding:
1. Monitoring vendors.
2. Ensuring timely arrival of vendors/suppliers.
3. Ensuring that all supplies for the event are accounted.
At the Ceremony:
1. Coordinating formation for the processional march.
2. Ensuring timely distribution of flowers & other materials for the entourage.
3. Providing assistance during processional & recessional march.
4. Safekeeping of all wedding accessories after the ceremony.
5. Managing program flow at the ceremony.
6. Checking/assisting with flower arrangement at venue.
7. Setting up of matrimonial candles, seating arrangements of entourage, parents and musician.
8. Ensuring that selected songs to be performed by the musicians is delivered at the ceremony.
8. Ensuring timely arrival.
At the Reception:
1. Coordinating the setup of the venue, tables and chairs, band/musician (area and sound system needed), place cards/ menu cards/ reception program cards etc., floral arrangements on tables and on the venue, stage and gift table.
2. Ensuring that the conceptualized venue layout is followed.
3. Seating arrangement
4. Reception program flow
5. Arrival and ushering of musicians, entertainers, emcees, etc.
6. Ensure set-up is done and ready.
7. Photographers’ and videographers’ service details are on point.
8. Vendors for compliance on service(s) as agreed upon.
9. Formation of the wedding entourage for entrance march at ceremony and reception area.
10. Manage the supplier’s activities.
Everything You Dream
Working with us is a stress free, enjoyable process. You tell us what you want for your honeymoon and we’ll send you a customized itinerary based on your interests and budget. Then we book and confirm everything for you.
We make your honeymoon everything you ever dreamed of and we'll make it be absolutely perfect for you both. Let us book you in the most beautiful and romantic honeymoon suites in Jamaica and around the world, and if theirs any need for travelling we will take care of your too.
We’re so excited to have the opportunity to work together.